VISIOFFICE® SYSTEM – THE MOST UNIQUE, INTERACTIVE MEASURING AND SALES TOOL AVAILABLE TODAYDeliver the most precise, individualized visionVisioffice is the first and only universal measuring system that allows you to obtain every possible parameter needed for today's individualized lenses.
Only the Visioffice system measures a revolutionary new parameter—the real 3D position of the Eye Rotation Center for each eye—so you can dispense Essilor's unique eyecode™ lenses.
With eyecode lenses, your patients get the most precise vision possible, no matter where they look through the lens—instantly and effortlessly.
An all-in-one system for a full range of measurements for every patient — from single vision to the most sophisticated progressive designs:
- Eye Rotation Center: Each of our eyes rotates around a fixed point called the Eye Rotation Center (ERC). Only Visioffice measures the real 3D position of each eye's unique ERC to create the most individualized lenses possible—eyecodelenses
- Natural head posture: Is unique to each person and can vary widely, impacting lens performance
- Eye position: Monocular PDs, fitting heights Wearing parameters: Vertex distance, wrap angle, pantoscopic angle
- Visual behavior: Natural head posture and head/eye movements are measured and recorded
- Frame measurements: A and B measurements, DBL
THE VISIOFFICE SYSTEM DOES SO MUCH MORE.
CREATES POSITIVE PATIENT EXPERIENCES:
- Allows you to dispense eyecode lenses for the most individualized lenses possible
- Performs quick, easy, accurate measurements for all patients and lens types
- Patient education modules highlight benefits of products and technology
- Enhances patient relationships with interactive selling tools, like lens and frame selection options
SETS YOUR PRACTICE APART:
- Increases loyalty and generates referrals for your practice
- Only system that measures ERC to create eyecode lenses
- Innovative technology impresses patients and enhances your practice's professionalism
- Individualized solutions help reinforce you and your staff's recommendations
- Take measurements and perform demonstrations directly from the Visioffice system
- Record and perform up to 20 measurements
- Instantly exchange data with your computer
- Receive regular software updates via the Internet